3.11.2009

The Fence



Faith and Deeds
James 2: 14-17


What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action is dead.




Because it was very windy the day we got snow my fence fall down.



I was very worried of how I was going to put it up, or how much money I would have to pay to someone to help me. Then I call a friend just to see if he would help me and maybe next week he would come and take a look of it. I was very surprised to hear that he wanted to come and see it in 2 hours and when he came he started working right away and so we took out the old rotten post put in new ones let the concrete dry over night and put up the fence the next day.

I am christian and I have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my savior because of my sins, that is the main reason, He died, for us, to pay for what we can not pay. In my walk with Him I have met people like the person that help me to put my fence up for free. People that not just talk about it but do something about it.

Here my home schooled children learn a lesson about construction and how God will never leave us never forsake us.


No comments:

Post a Comment