2.14.2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 We are celebrating February 14, love and friendship day. Yesterday, we got a card and some money in the mail, the kids wanted me to take them shopping, but I was really tired. I told them that they would have to wait until after church on Sunday. And that is what we did. Today we went shopping with the money our friends sent us. And what did they get? Well, its "very hard to guess it", I'll give you a hint: it starts with L.


Yep!! We went to buy more Lego sets!!

1 comment:

  1. We'll see if this goes through! So glad you bought some Legos. You'll have to send a photo of them all put together. I love the picture of Almond eating an almond! Wow daffodils already. There's hope for Spring!

    ReplyDelete