12.20.2012

Changing THIS BLOG Title

I have the blogging bug! But now I live in Nebraska, how could I be a friend in Virginia, if I'm in Nebraska?  I was thinking I start a new blog and I called it Friends Nebraska, but if I ever move again, I will have to start a new blog? 

Throughout  my life I have found myself in places, situations and topics as if  I'm part of them, but no, not really. I'm neither from here or from there, I'm neither for this or for that. Or "Ni de aqui ni de alla", as we Mexicans say in this situations.

From now on my blog will be called: Ni de Aqui, ni de Alla.



================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================