12.03.2009

A Birthday/Hamstey

I just have to post about this, we have been celebrating this birthday since October. Also I need to show it off to every body out there,because putting birthday parties together is a lot of work. Still, I don't think I will skip the celebration of any birthday of my kids, I want them to know how special they are. I have a scripture for both of my kids, and since this is my daughter's birthday, I'll type it up, then when my son birthday come I do his, she has been the perfect gift:

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.


Her birthday is so close to Thanksgiving, and some times it falls in Thanksgiving, so we celebrate it in early November. Most of the times our friend from the Midwest comes. This time she didn't want to risk been stuck in an airport because of the weather and came earlier. This made my daughter so happy! She had been asking for a hamster and she didn't have to wait until November, this was going to be our friend's present for her. So as soon as our friend came, we went to get the rat, oops! I meant the hamster.



She had made some type of play ground, out of cardboard and tubes from toilet paper, for the little thing to play on it.














And she didn't have to worry about the hamster's real house, she has brother to do that, he is the builder and know hows to follow instructions pretty well. Our friend loves my daughter and happily started this project.They worked and worked, and had it done in no time.
The lady at the pet store said it was a girl, and we just have to believe it. Her name is Almond.









She likes to eat her vegetables!




So, this is one part of the birthday celebration. Of course, this is not all, we have to have cake, and mom has to go craazy! I will post the rest of it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment