5.30.2010

Memorial Day

Here is another post about memorial day, here is last year's.

For some reason this is the second year that I get to take it easy on this weekend. And that is how I get the chance to take pictures of our beautiful flag. I keep the flag inside for most of the year, but on Memorial Day I make the time to display it. I'm very grateful for all the people that have given their life to protect our country!


I served the country too, but it was in peace time. So I'm so proud I have served, but I know it was soo easy compared to what other have done and are doing these days. May God bless you and your family.

Thank you for your service!!

1 comment:

  1. I am proud to have family that have sacraficed to server our country, pease time or not! Thank you Leti!

    ReplyDelete