11.11.2013

TAPS

Today I did something I always wanted to do, I pasted words into one of my pictures.  
It took me a long time since I never really put the effort into it,
and this is what I came up with.


The lyrics for Taps. I did this for the #capturingblessing  picture challenge I'm doing on Instagram. 
Today's theme was lyrics, and since today is Veteran's Day I thought it would fit in nicely. 

I showed my picture to a young lady, she said "Nice poem!". 
I gave her a little lecture about Taps. 
Bonus for me!! Feeling Great! 

But don't ask me how my kitchen looks like. 
Since it took me almost the whole day to get it done. 


I got this done with this site.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm finally making it to your blog after your visit to mine. Are you still in the service? Is that why you are going to be in Omaha? You'll find it colder there.

    Thanks for your nice comment on my last post.

    ReplyDelete