1.09.2013

My Carton Box Addicted Cat

What do you think of the furry Commercial Grade Cutting Boards?  Hahahaha!



This is my cat, his name is Cutie.  Its been a long time since I posted about him in this blog. 
If you want to see posts of him, they are herehereherehere, and he was on my second post ever on this blog!

Every time we leave a box around he gets in it! You should've seen him when the box is to small for him, he looks soo funny trying to fit his chubby body  in it! 

Here he got into a juice box, and got frustrated for not being able to put his two  front legs in it!


One of the days I was at Sam's I saw this box, and I knew Cutie would love it.  

Off course, my daughter had to ask me why was I taking it. I had to explain to her that Sam's wouldn't mind. 
But then I got the next question: "What are you using it for? You can't put anything in it, because of the bumps in it" 

I told her that it was for Cutie.



It's hard to make cats do what we want to.  They refuse to be like dogs, master pleasers.

It has been said that there is no cats in captivity, we are the ones being  held captive by cats!!

So my daughter had to say: "There is no way you're going to make Cutie get in this box!" 
But I knew those bumps would be just perfect for him to rest his paws.

So I brought the box home, and by the time we put our groceries in place, the cat was all comfy in his Commercial Grade Cutting Boards box.


And about me being slave to the cat: Of course, there is no way I'll admit that this little fur ball is my master!

But my actions are different. As soon as he mews, I kind of spring out, and answer to his needs!
What have I become!?  I'm such a cat's slave!! 

 I hope my Dad never finds out about it. I'm sure he would slap me in the face, take the fur ball, throw it out side, and tell it to go hunting for mice.


But Cutie used to be an outdoor cat, when we lived in Virginia.

Now we live in an apartment, on the last floor, the third floor. And me being such a cat sucker, I'm afraid to let him out.
He might forget how to get back  to his home on the third floor!
 And I will not wait for him down there when he comes back, to show him the way back to our apartment.
It's not like I'm a slave to the cat!


So now Cutie sits on the back window of my apartment and stalks the possum and  the bunnies that live in the back of my apartment. 

Then he switches to the front window and stalks the lucky cat of  the first floor. That cats gets to go out. 

Or he sits at this corner, and stalks Oreo. And that's where I have placed the box.

Oreo loves attention, but I'm sure that sometimes she gets surprised by the cat right at the corner, just watching every single movement she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment